Tannenbaum Resort has something for everyone. If you are planning a large family reunion or corporate gathering, what we have to offer you will be most suitable. There are many facilities which all will find interesting, whether recreational or just taking it easy. Tannenbaum is also perfect for an intimate honeymoon or anniversary and we know you will fall in love with the scenery.
All feature Wood-Burning fireplaces, furnished kitchens, all linens, washers and dryers. There is everything here that you will need to make your stay as care-free as possible.
710 Danube Dr.
|4-5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths (1 King, 3 Queen, Trundle bed-2T)||10||Tannenbaum Subdivision||Interior|
1659 Tannenbaum Road
|2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (1 Q, 2 dbls, sleeper sofa)||6-8||Tannenbaum Subdivision||Interior|
|The Little House|
1691 Tannenbaum Road
|2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (3 Fulls, 3 Twins)||9||Tannenbaum Subdivision||Interior|
2090 Tannenbaum Road
|2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (2 Queens, 1 bunk)||4-6||Tannenbaum Subdivision||Lake access|
|Little Cypress Cabin|
2124 Tannenbaum Road
|3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (1K, 2Q, 2T, 1 bunk, 1 daybed, sleeping loft)||11-12||Tannenbaum Subdivision||Lake access|
If you are considering renting a home with Tannenbaum, please take a moment to look over the following regulations
- No pets are allowed in the rental units
- All rental units are non-smoking, however, ashtrays are provided outside of the chalets
- There is a $100-500 security deposit on all rental units
- The chalets and condominiums rent on a WEEKLY basis in June, July, and August with a few exceptions. Please check with the Tannenbaum Properties Office.
- Check in time is 5:00 p.m. ~ Check out time is 9:00 a.m.
- There is a $25 processing fee on ALL Rentals
- Tannenbaum Properties does not rent to person(s) under the age of 25.